Pharmacy Technician - CA
BroadPath is hiring Pharmacy Technicians with a California CPhT certification to work onsite in Buena Park, CA!
- Manage inbound and outbound patient calls in a timely manner using audio/video technology.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Seeks assistance with escalated issues involving patients or prescription guidelines from management.
- Attending educational seminars and other learning opportunities to expand your knowledge of the company and position.
- Interacts with all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Hold an Active Pharmacy Technician License through the CA State Board of Pharmacy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of front-line call center experience
- Healthcare background experience
- Aptitude to establish and maintain supportive customer relations with patients, advocates, healthcare providers and pharmacists.
- Active listening skills and ability to proactively solve problems.
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information & appropriately apply the knowledge to improve call quality.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends.
- 2+ years’ experience in community pharmacy
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Knowledge with CRM systems, Salesforce a plus