Talent Acquisition Lead
In service of this value, this year we launched a new program called HIVE. Our HIVE mission is to bring great jobs to great people in great communities. So no matter where people live, we give them access to top employers offering excellent pay and benefits and a lifetime of career advancement potential.
1) You like the idea of helping revitalize communities by bringing in amazing new career opportunities.
2) You relish the idea of putting your unique personal stamp on something that has never been done before.
3) You’re energized by having your hands in a lot of different pots and stirring them up at the same time.
4) You’re not afraid of a new challenge and trying something you have no idea how to do (yet).
People are your thing. You like building relationships and creating a team that will go do amazing things together.
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience by utilizing our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath, we believe in assuming the highest intention for others; our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is hiring a Talent Acquisition Team Lead to recruit top talent for our HIVE in Longview, WA. Our Talent Acquisition Team Lead will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter, influence sourcing strategies, and meet critical deadlines.
- Identify quality candidates by utilizing a variety of recruiting techniques
- Conduct phone screenings and schedule interviews
- Develop pipelines of qualified candidates to ensure all recruiting deadlines are being met
- Provide support to site lead by assisting with additional duties assigned
- Continue to evolve with any hiring trends to sharpen all sourcing tools
- Articulate job descriptions and next steps to keep candidates engaged
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- 2+ years of experience demonstrated success in a competitive talent acquisition environment
- Grit; demonstrated passion and perseverance towards goals despite obstacles or distractions
- Excellent verbal and Communication Skills
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize task in a High Pace Environment
- Health Insurance License
- Salesforce experience