Provisioning Assistant/ Business Analyst
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. BroadPath is currently hiring a User Provisioning Assistant! The User Provisioning Assistant will be working directly with Operations, Clients, Training, Project Management, Reporting, IT, and Recruiting to process new hire ID’s and offboarding. They will submit, track, and escalate issues with all agent-client credentials, and ensure accurate rosters are available. In addition to this, they will manage attrition tracking within Salesforce and QuickBase. Daily, weekly, and Monthly reporting will be required. Must have working knowledge of Excel, highly organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Collects data to proactively identify root cause of problems.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence, and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and quality. May deliver presentations including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Cleanup of PHI information
- Contact Center process and support knowledge
- High degree of customer service skills
- High degree of communication and project management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to handle multiple issues and prioritize appropriately
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (high Excel utilization), user settings/preferences, and other common productivity tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask
- Salesforce, QuickBase, and/or Database experience
- Background in contact center operations
- BPO experience
- Project Management knowledge