Bilingual Spanish - Broker Support Agent
Job DescriptionWe’re Looking for The Best! Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of every day.
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day Stuff
- Respond to inbound calls, voicemails and emails from Brokers seeking assistance
- Resolving Broker issues by researching causes and working with Internal Departments
- Exercising discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests
- Interpreting and adapting procedures processes and techniques in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Building solid relationships within the Health Plan Broker Communities
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 2+ years previous Broker Support Representative experience for a Health Plan in a Call Center setting
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Detail oriented and able to work independently in a fast-changing environment
- Advanced understanding of Medicare and Healthcare Operations
- Previous Work at Home experience
- As a Work from Home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera and USB Headset.