IT Applications Manager - Cloud Solutions
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. BroadPath is hiring an IT Applications Manager to work remotely. The role of the IT Applications Manager is to serve as a Product Owner/Manager for Enterprise Systems used company-wide, and work collaboratively with business owners to create and improve Business Applications. Successful candidates will lead cross-functional teams to deliver successful enterprise application implementations, in addition to leading delivery and product management for multiple internal systems through their entire lifecycle.
- Serve as a Product Owner/Manager for Enterprise Systems used company-wide
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver successful enterprise application implementations, documenting “as-is” and “to-be” business processes, driving change throughout the company as systems capabilities are implemented
- Interview stakeholders, lead the translation of business needs into actionable documentation/specifications and create Business Requirements Documentation (including use case scenarios, models, and conceptual design diagrams) used to implement or improve upon existing systems or processes
- Influence product roadmaps, in partnership with our vendors who own and manage the applications
- Analyze our Enterprise Systems and work collaboratively to optimize systems and improve efficiency, and connect them into a seamless suite of applications
- Understanding the full functionality of the application, including technical components, business configuration rules, business processes, rule sets, etc.
- Understanding the business units that use the application, their business processes, reporting needs, and end user experiences
- Develop implementation roadmaps for vendor hosted applications, in conjunction with business strategies and vendor supplied application roadmaps
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the vendor, including issue management, escalations, new statements of work, contract renewals, budgets, etc.
- Regularly review application to ensure it meets company security and privacy policies, and all external legal regulations at a state, federal, or local level
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Management Information Systems; Master's degree a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience, including at least 3 years in a management role
- Experience managing digital application integrations and related software development
- Project or program management certifications, such has CAPM, PMP, CPM, CSM, PMP, or Project+, are a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management