Bilingual (English/Spanish) Health Insurance Sales Agent - Work at Home!
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. Join BroadPath as a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Health Insurance Agent, you will interact and present plan options to customers through a consultative approached based on customer needs. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up for success on your first day. BroadPath is hiring Health Insurance Sales Agents for this upcoming Annual Enrollment Season. Our Bilingual (English/Spanish) Health Insurance Sales Agents will work from home and interact with Health Plan Members. Please note an active Resident Health Insurance License is required to apply, and pay rate is determined based on experience.
- Use active listening skills to complete a thorough needs analysis to determine plan options for customer
- Present plan options through a consultative approach based on customer’s need and goals
- Exceed established performance goals in sales, call quality, customer satisfaction, adherence, and attendance
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Active Resident Health Insurance License
- Fluency in both English and Spanish Languages
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Grit; demonstrated passion and perseverance towards goals despite obstacles or distractions
- Ability to motivate others while being aware of and responsive to customer needs and concerns
- Reliable hardwired internet is a must with at least 15mbps download|5mbps upload speeds
- Multiple State Licenses
- Prior Experience as a Call Center Telesales Agent
Our Health Insurance Agents will enjoy the following benefits:
- Strong Compensation Package - Hourly Rate and Bonus Structure (will be discussed during your interview process)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Paid Training & Weekly Pay!
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k