Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Agent
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. As a Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Agent, you will interact and present plan options to customers through a consultative approached based on customer needs. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up for success on your first day. BroadPath is hiring Health Insurance Sales Agents for this upcoming Annual Enrollment Season. Our Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Sales Agents will work from home and interact with Health Plan Members. Please note an active Resident Health Insurance License is required to apply, and pay rate is determined based on experience.
- Health Insurance Agents are responsible for responding to inbound calls from individuals interested in purchasing Medicare Advantage plans and making outbound calls to individuals who have requested additional information or follow up.
- Use active listening skills to complete a thorough needs analysis with each caller and determine the most appropriate plan
- Present and explain plans using a consultative approach based on the member’s needs and goals
- Explain company sales, medical underwriting, and enrollment process to set realistic member expectations
- Agents are expected to meet established performance goals in the areas of sales, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, adherence, and attendance
- 1 Year Experence selling Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Plans
- Active Resident Helath License in home state
- America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) certification will be completed prior to training (if necessary)
- Active health insurance license in their home state, and willingness to acquire MA and CT licenses if selected for the position (BP will reimburse cost of MA and CT licenses after successful completion of training
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine needs, and consult with caller to recommend appropriate product to fit their needs
- Comfortable with “soft sell” techniques
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within the specified hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
Our Health Insurance Agents will enjoy the following benefits:
- Prior Experience as a Call Center Telesales Agent
- Strong Compensation Package - Hourly Rate and Bonus Structure (will be discussed during your interview process)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Paid Training & Weekly Pay!
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k