Workforce Management Analyst - Work at Home!
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry! BroadPath is actively hiring Workforce Management Analysts!
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for planning, managing, reporting, and analyzing client services workload. The candidate for this position should have practical call center experience including experience in workforce management and utilizing workforce management tools. The actions and deliverables of this position directly influence the service level performance of client services and ultimately end user satisfaction.
- Create short-term and intermediate-term workload forecast and schedules for client needs
- Responsible for administrative logistics, agent/representative’s readiness as it relates to training, staffing support, workforce reporting, and requirement exception communication
- Monitor and adjust resource work schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage to achieve service level targets
- Generate/automate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly workforce Key Performance reports using WFM and contact center tools (N.I.C.E IEX, Avaya, Aspect, CMS)
- Communicate effectively with Operations, Co-workers and Associates as required to manage day to day call center tasks
- Work successfully from your home office in a virtual role as a call center Workforce Analyst
- Identify and engage alternative approaches when encountering communication barriers and escalate to leadership as needed
- 3-5 years in Workforce Management Analyst Experience required
- Call Center Experience required (WAH or Onsite)
- Previous knowledge and experience working in a Workforce Management tool(s) (i.e., Five9, Avaya, N.I.C.E., Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to build call center staffing models, capacity planning and forecasting models
- Knowledgeable with industry standard call center metrics
- Prior Workforce Management or Contact Center experience; ability to understand the daily needs/interactions of a call center environment
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude
- Possesses the ability to quickly learn software applications
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Our Workforce Management Analyst will enjoy the following benefits:
- Verint Experience
- Five9 Experience
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Weekly Pay