Real Time Analyst - Work at Home!
Job DescriptionGrow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry! BroadPath is actively hiring Real Time Analysts! Our Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring daily metrics and real time status of call center associates utilizing available workforce management tools. The actions and deliverables of this position directly influence the service level performance of client services and ultimately end user satisfaction.
- Monitor and adjust resource work schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage to achieve service level targets
- Monitor and provide feedback for daily metrics and real time states of call center associates utilizing available workforce management tools
- Communicate effectively with Operations, Co-workers and Associates as required to manage day to day call center tasks
- Work successfully from your home office in a virtual role as a call center Workforce Real Time Analyst
- Identify and engage alternative approaches when encountering communication barriers and escalate to leadership as needed
- Responsible for skilling agents with necessary lines and priorities
- Answer Attendance Line Calls during shift as required
- 1-3 Years Workforce Management Experience
- Previous knowledge and experience working in a Workforce Management tool(s) (i.e., Five9, Avaya, N.I.C.E., IEX, Aceyus, Genesys, Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, Verint, Calabrio, etc.)
- Knowledgeable with industry standard call center metrics
- Prior Workforce Management or Contact Center experience; ability to understand the daily needs/interactions of a call center environment (1-3 years)
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude
- Possesses the ability to quickly learn software applications
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be comfortable with using and adapting to new and existing technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Real Time Analysts will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Weekly Pay