Illinois Valley Residents: Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives!
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is immediately hiring an Customer Care Representative! The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing timely, knowledgeable and courteous resolution and response to pharmacy, member and product related inquiries. Please note if you do not reside in the Princeton, Illinois area, we welcome you to apply to our other Remote Customer Service Representatives opportunity!
- Resolve Pharmacy inquiries from from Members, Providers and Pharmacy
- Respond to routine inquiries on multiple products from members, providers, pharmacies, and employer groups
- Research required information using available resources
- Place outgoing phone calls when business ventures warrant
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Enter data accurately and timely
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Utilize multiple company database programs for accessing member information
- Achieve individual performance goals for productivity and quality
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer Service Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work with peers in a team effort
Our Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will enjoy the following benefits!
- Healthcare knowledge and/or experience
- Inbound Call Center Experience
- Training completion bonus! Upon successful completion of onboarding paperwork, corporate compliance training, and attendance of your paid training, you will receive our $100 Training completion Bonus!
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay!