Quality Analyst (Member Service) - Work at Home!
Job DescriptionThe Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance and production standards are consistently maintained. The QA will partner with the supervisor to evaluate team members based on QA trend reporting to provide effective coaching/feedback to agents where applicable. QA’s will be expected to measure daily team performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics and benchmarks.
- Evaluate recorded calls to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet performance standards
- Provide timely feedback to Quality Manager, Call Center Operations, Call Center Leadership and assigned Agents
- Provide timely coaching to agents in conjunction with Supervisor to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Quality team to maintain quality standards and ensure proper evaluation methodology
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA Regulation
- Experience measuring employee performance including coaching to call center metrics
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Previous successful Work at Home experience
Our Quality Analysts will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Training & Weekly Pay!
- Access to BroadPath’ s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!