The Recruiting Manager will manage and develop a team of recruiters in-house and remote who will drive BroadPath’s recruiting process. The Recruiting Manager will partner with business leaders to develop and execute hiring strategies and plans. The Recruiting Manager will foster an environment of continuous improvement and lead the recruiters in finding the strongest candidates through traditional and creative sourcing efforts. The Recruiting Manager will play a critical role in hiring talent that enhances the reputation of BroadPath and ensuring the company’s continued growth.
- Partner with Recruiting leadership team, and other business leaders to develop and execute hiring strategies and plans.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and lead recruiters in finding the strongest candidates through traditional and creative sourcing efforts.
- Play a critical role in hiring talent that enhances the reputation of BroadPath and ensuring the company’s continued growth.
- Provide exceptional service to our internal customers and positive operational leadership to the Recruiting Team daily.
- Lead Recruiting Team by serving as the expert on; daily recruitment activities, sourcing, and talent assessment, while always driving operational efficiency and high-quality results to meet and exceed all project goals.
- Develop and deploy recruiting and sourcing strategies that ensure each line-of-business has a talent network made up of best-in-industry resources, including passive talent.
- Quickly develop and execute effective recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meeting hiring plans in a very timely and consistently successful fashion within our specialized surge environment.
- Generate meaningful daily and project-based recruiting reports to ensure best use of recruiting talent and resources ensuring we are on-target to meet each project goal.
- Guide recruiters in managing requisitions and candidate profiles in Salesforce with the assistance of our Recruiting Coordinator.
- Lead scheduled Recruiting Team meetings/calls as deemed necessary.
- Monitor and provide guidance in the posting and maintaining of all online employment ads.
- Provide support to Recruiting Director by assisting in the design, development, and execution of Recruiting Department related projects as assigned.
- Three or more years of experience leading and developing a recruiting team. Including one year of demonstrated success in a competitive talent acquisition environment.
- Apparent social media, and exceptional talent sourcing skills.
- Experience in training, leading and motivating a team of recruiters.
- Thrives in a fast-paced high-quality recruiting environment with ever changing client priorities.
- Working through an occasional weekend with your team to meet client deadlines.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system.
- Experience writing and managing professional and effective online job postings.
- Proficiency with; Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- High-volume, surge, adaptive outsourcing, and/or Call Center WAH recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or a combination of education/experience/certification; AIRS, SPHR, etc…
- Experience with Salesforce