Medicaid Claims Processor
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is excited to be hiring Claim Processors. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry, review, and resolution of simple to moderate complexity Medicaid claims in accordance with guidelines, procedures, and policies as outlined by our client.
Responsibilities• Process incoming Medicaid claims in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines
• Verify presence of all required data fields and that applicable medical records are included/reviewed (where required)
• Refer claims for medical claim review as necessary/applicable
• Work effectively in a virtual, work-from-home, telecommute position processing claims.
Basic Qualifications• 2+ years of recent Health Insurance Claims Processing experience
• Ability to maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
• Good attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
Preferred Qualifications• Prior experience processing Medicaid claims highly preferred, but not required.
• Prior work from home experience
• IDX system experience
• AHCCCS system experience
• Citrix, Siebel, HPIS, DataNet, Excel/SharePoint