IT Project Manager
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry.
- Drives consolidation and manages multiple work streams into one cohesive program
- Effectively communicates project/program issues, provides remediation and status to program stakeholders and upper management
- Provides support for project planning, execution, tracking, communications and reporting on project workstreams
- Facilitates backlog grooming sessions and reviews and prioritizes with the IT team the project stories and deliverables.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Manages time, budget, scope, and manages resource allocations.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Tracks issues and risks for the project.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience managing application and infrastructure projects which require coordination with cross functional teams.
- 4-5 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience employing established project methodologies – Agile Scrum, and Waterfall
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience and skills with Jira and Confluence