Real Time Analyst
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of every day. Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. The Call Center Workforce Management Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring daily metrics and real time states of call center associates utilizing available workforce management tools. The actions and deliverables of this position directly influence the service level performance of client services and ultimately end user satisfaction.
Responsibilities• Monitor and adjust resource work schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage to achieve service level targets.
• Monitor and provide feedback for daily metrics and real time states of call center associates utilizing available workforce management tools.
• Communicate effectively with Operations, Co-workers and Associates as required to manage day to day call center tasks.
• Work successfully from your home office in a virtual role as a call center Workforce Traffic Controller.
• Identify and engage alternative approaches when encountering communication barriers and escalate to leadership as needed.
• Responsible for skilling agents with necessary lines and priorities.
• Answer Attendance Line Calls during shift as required
Basic Qualifications• 1-3 years RTA Analyst experience required
• Call Center experience required (WAH/Onsite)
• Previous knowledge and experience working in a Workforce Management tool(s) (i.e., Five9, Avaya, N.I.C.E., Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, etc.)
• Knowledgeable with industry standard call center metrics.
• Prior Workforce Management or Contact Center experience; ability to understand the daily needs/interactions of a call center environment
• Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude.
• Possesses the ability to quickly learn software applications.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Must be comfortable with using and adapting to new and existing technology.