Customer Service Rep
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of every day. Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Contact Center Specialist will provide a world-class customer service to our client’s members by professionally responding to their inquiries over the phone involving crafting products and services; enthusiastically assist members on the troubleshooting steps on home sewing machines and guide them through in using the embroidery software. Meeting and maintaining the required client’s scorecards such as schedule adherence, call quality and customer satisfaction while staying compliant to BroadPath’s standards.
- Provide quality customer service and clear explanations on product inquiries, service inquiries, and product troubleshooting
- Validate and Entitle Product Warranties
- Work a highly regimented schedule with a full day of assisting customers on the phone
- Meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, compliance, and attendance
- Must be present within the first 60 days of employment due to the critical training/nesting period
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath and Client policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service
- Previous Experience with Brother Equipment
- Previous Sewing Background
- Reliable internet with 15 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
- A minimum 19” Monitor, ethernet cable, wired mouse, and keyboard (optional)
- Strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information in on the computer, navigate through multiple window tabs and screens quickly, while inputting the information accurately, and keeping pace while conducting calls with customers
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on quality of work
- Good attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
- Excellent attendance and strict adherence to daily schedules is required to be successful in the job
- Empathy, patience, adaptability, and a strong work ethic will be critical to your success!
- Cooperative, agreeable, and sympathetic listener who enjoys helping others!
- Customer Service and Team Orientation Focus