Medicare Pharmacy Member Service Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is hiring Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives to Work from Home! Our Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will be responsible for providing customer service to members of multiple benefit plans by analyzing the member’s needs and by providing timely and accurate responses. Come join our Work from Home Team!
- Answer Claim Benefit questions from members on both group and individual Pharmacy Products. Provide solutions to problems, confirm eligibility, explain benefits and/or plan coverage
- Applies mathematical skills to determine correct benefit information
- Reviews, updates and become familiar with new and revised benefit information, drug information or claim processing procedures
- Be familiar with drug names and recognize new drugs as they are released
- Request claim adjustments required because of errors or new information. May process adjustments.
- Resolve and record complaints, coverage determinations, appeals, and inquiries
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ Customer Service Experience
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ Experience in a Healthcare Environment