Workforce Management Supervisor
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is hiring an offshore Workforce Management Supervisor in the Philippines. The Workforce Supervisor is responsible for the development of the workforce analysts to ensure that call center objectives such as SVL, Shrinkage and other KPI’s are met. The Supervisor would be tasked with managing the day-to-day activities of the team, will also develop tactics based on the manager’s and company’s strategies for success while maintaining a favorable work environment. The development of relationships between Workforce and Operations and the client is a critical component to the supervisor’s success.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teas to achieve service level goals / business objectives
- Overseeing day to day operations of a WFM Team (Analysts, Coordinators, RTA Analysts)
- Handling client facing WFM Concerns
- Ensure all reporting is completed/submitted in the appropriate timeframe and to the appropriate parties
- Handling any outstanding forecasting issues/concerns from the client/BPO
- Assigning daily tasks/assignments as needed to meet client KPIs
- Ensure the professional development of each of the workforce specialists.
- Build relationships with the operational leaders specifically the manager, supervisor and team lead and clients.
- Call Center experience required (WAH/Onsite)
- Experience in leading/ coaching and developing agents
- Experience in engaging with clients
- Making recommendations to client on staffing and volume
- Understands how to read reports and draw conclusions
- Ensure the personal development of each WF analysis
- Build relationships with operations leaders and clients
- Help to provide direction on real time strategies including skilling, shrinkage, utilization, and other KPIs’