Site Manager (aka HIVE Colony Architect)
BroadPath has created a new vison for the future of work: a company powered by a global community of home-based remote employees working together side-by-side virtually like they never left the office. Founded in 2008 with several thousand employees spanning forty-seven states and three different countries, we help leading healthcare and financial services firms succeed by creating amazing customer experiences and delivering industry-leading service excellence.
We are launching the HIVE in Tucson, AZ which will serve as a recruiting center and base of operations for our network of work-from-home employees within the region.
- Carry out full cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing, interviewing, and hiring
- Educate candidates on work-from-home opportunities and best practices
- Handle in-person inquiries from interested candidates who visit the office
- Conduct regular recruiting events such as job fairs and informational sessions in both the office and surrounding communities
- Build successful community partnerships
- Develop and implement overall marketing and advertising strategies appropriate to the market
- Host happy hour events and other team-building activities to increase employee engagement and connection
- Act as an overall culture and employment brand champion
- Help refine and implement new recruiting strategies to increase overall effectiveness
- Outgoing, welcoming personality with a desire to help make people successful
- Motivated by a rapidly evolving, fast-paced work environment and comfortable wearing a lot of hats!
- Ability to operate relatively independently with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Results-driven, organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to local communities up to 3 days a week. (50% of the time)
- Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule with some evening and weekend work
- Currently reside in, or willing to relocate to, Tucson, AZ.
- Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, making hiring decisions
- Employment brand management, recruitment advertising & marketing, design and launch of effective social media campaigns
- Track record of successfully working-from-home
- History of living within Princeton or surrounding community with “native” knowledge of the area and an existing social network