Seasonal Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Job DescriptionGrow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is immediately hiring a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Reps! Our Bilingual (English/Spanish) Customer Service Reps will be assisting members with questions surrounding their coverage, updating relevant account information, or helping resolve any inquiries they may have!
- Associates are expected to meet or exceed established performance goals in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, adherence, and attendance.
- Work a highly regimented schedule with a full day of assisting customers on the phone.
- Properly escalate telephone calls to escalated departments, process online call sheets and required documentation.
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and any job specific regulations in place for their team and role.
Our Customer Service Representative will receive the following benefits
- Access to BroadPath’ s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay
- Minimum 1 year of recent Customer Service experience
- Fluency in both English and Spanish Languages
- Maintain daily productivity and time Show excellent customer service skills, as indicated by Quality Assurance scores and other measures.
- Strong customer service skills including diplomacy and the art of diffusing tense situations.
- Excellent attendance and strict adherence to daily schedules is required to be successful in the job.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have your own Laptop or Desktop
BYOD – Bring Your Own Device: Candidate will be responsible for providing:
- Laptop or Desktop computer with over 3.9G memory
- USB Headset
- Webcam or external camera
- Mouse (corded/wired)
- Ethernet cable long enough to plug into your personal modem or router for a hard-wired internet connection
- Reliable internet with 15 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
- 1 Monitor (minimum 19”)
- We do not hire in the following states: CA (California), NY (New York) WA (Washington D.C)
- Our software is not compatible to work with MacBook or ChromeBooks
- Previous call center experience
- Previous successful work at home experience