Member Service Representative (Medicare Advantage Exp) Work From Home
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Member Service Representative with Medicare Advantage experience to work from home, we want you! Member Service Representative will thrive in our high speed & connected culture here at BP; embrace it through our concerts, magic shows, trivia nights, group chats and our Bhive platform - it’s one of a kind! We are hiring now!
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day Stuff
• Asist Members via inbound calls with questions and concerns regarding benefits, claims, locate a in network doctor, protocols, educate on process and procedures
• Record details of inquiries, comments, complaints, and transactions
• Strive for first call resolution while proactively working to ensure that caller's issue has been resolved
• Verify coverage information for provider after correct information has been verified
Money & Perks!
• Average salary after Training is based on prior experience
• Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
• Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
• Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
Basic QualificationsAs our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
• Must have at least 1 year experience with Medicare Advantage plans
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer service