New This Week! -Member Service Rep- Medicare Experience
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is currently hiring Member Service Representatives to work from home! Member Service Representatives will provide excellent customer service primarily by telephone to Medicaid Plan Members and Providers by analyzing needs and providing accurate and timely responses. Come join our Work from Home Team!
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day
- Explain Medicare Advantage plans, procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to the members (and occasionally providers)
- Medicare Advantage experience with knowledge of the claims process both members and providers – The ability to explain claims and how they process. Having processing experience it’s helpful
- Respond to complaints by utilizing the departments' Complaint/Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Make all attempts to resolve all member requests, complaint/grievances, and assist member with their questions or concerns
- 2 years call center experience required (with at least 1 year to be Medicare related)
- Minimum 1-year Prior Medicare experience required
- Previous successful work at home experience
- Facets experience
Money & Perks!
- Average salary after Training is $15-$16 hourly, based on prior experience
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!