Licensed Field Sales Agent- Arkansas!
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Paced and Collaborative, these are just some of the phrases that our employees use to describe us. Don’t just take it from us though, become a part of BroadPath and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an engaging and connected experience. We are expanding our team and looking to add Field Sales Agents. Field sales agents will consult with prospective and existing members to review, offer and change health insurance plans.
Day to Day
For this role you will be provided an hourly rate, daily per diem, weekly gas allowance, monthly cell phone allowance, and rental car. The role will involve paid pre work in advance of Day 1. You will be expected to be onsite for the duration of the project, estimated to run September 25 through December 15 estimated. A time off rotation will be offered, duration and timing of rotation to be managed by local Manager.
- Consult with prospective and existing members to review, offer and change health insurance plans to meet need
- Provide field office support; locations of office may vary day to day or week to week
- Facilitate information sessions with prospective and existing members
- Scheduling; must be open to travel for the full duration of project onsite in Arkansas
Our Field Sales Agents will love the following benefits & perks!
- Non-Resident License fees will be reimbursed!
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay!
Do you have these?
- Current Health Insurance State License and/or ability to get a Non-Resident Arkansas License prior to start date 9/25/2022 (Cannot currently reside in state of Arkansas)
- Onsite workers must be fully vaccinated or must be approved for an accommodation
- Key to success is to use knowledge of soft sell techniques and understanding of client plan options
- Previous Affordable Card Act (ACA), Medicare and Medicaid experience is preferred