Hive Center - Licensed Health Insurance Agents
Job DescriptionThink about how different our world has become over the past 2 years. We’re approaching our working lives now with a fresh perspective and a sense of new possibilities: trying out new careers, working from home, even moving to new cities. The global environment is dynamic and rapidly evolving but one thing is clear: the future of work is happening now. Despite this tectonic shift (fancy words for “huge change”) not all people have gained ground. For example, what about the folks living in rural communities, where low-wage work in fast food and retail are still the main options? They have been mostly overlooked during this sea tide of change.
Let's Talk About Your Position
- Are you ready to experience innovation, collaboration, and a culture of connection in the Hive with a dynamic team? Our Hive Center in Longview is searching for Licensed Health Insurance Agents to partner with our Fortune 10 Client!
- Our paid training and guidance will provide you with the tools to succeed, but your drive and performance will drive your career into a Fortune 10 Company!
- Compensation post training on average between $18-$24, based on key performance metrics. Due to limited class size, only highly motivated need apply
Money & Perks!
- Average salary after Training is $18-$24 hourly, based on prior experience
- $300 Training Bonus complete training and your first week of Production with 95% attendance to qualify
- Up to $1200 End of Season Performance-Linked Bonus
- Licensing costs can add up; don’t worry, BP will reimburse or cover the cost of non-resident licensing fees, and AHIP or FFM certification
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
As our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
- Must have Active Health Insurance License - BP will reimburse or cover the cost of non-resident licensing fees