Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Paced and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of every day. BroadPath is excited to be hiring a Senior Accountant! Our Senior Accountant will provide financial information to management by accurately documenting, reporting, researching, and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
Day to Day
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents business transactions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Assists with monthly commission calculations and statement preparation
- Analyzes financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provides process improvement recommendations, and maintains solutions to business and financial problems
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with moderate to high level of difficulty
- Ownership and Pride in your performance and its impact on the Company’s success
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university
5+ years industry accounting experience
Systems Experience Required:
Intermediate Excel, various accounting software packages
Our Senior Accountant will love the following benefits & perks!
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Major Medical Plan starting on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our 401K and our one of a kind “Bhive Kit;” which includes a camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture
- Public accounting experience in audit or tax
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)