Licensed Health Insurance Agents- $300 Training completion Bonus! & Up $1200 End of Season Bonus! Apply Now!
Job DescriptionBroadPath is immediately hiring Licensed Health Insurance Agents to work from home, we want you! Licensed Health Insurance Agents will thrive in our high speed & connected culture here at BP; embrace it through our concerts, magic shows, trivia nights, group chats and our Bhive platform (it's one of a kind!). We are hiring today!
Day to Day
- Partnership with Fortune 10 and leading Health Plans nationwide – come work with the best!
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with members and prospects, and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Using active listening, you will be an expert in interpreting the needs of current and prospective members, answering questions about the products, and matching each prospect to their ideal plan
Money & Perks!
- Average salary after Training is $18-$24 hourly, based on prior experience
- $300 Training Bonus complete training and your first week of Production with 95% attendance to qualify
- Up to $1200 End of Season Performance-Linked Bonus
- Licensing costs can add up; don’t worry, BP will reimburse or cover the cost of non-resident licensing fees, and AHIP or FFM certification
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
As our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintain trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
- Must have Active Health Insurance License - BP will reimburse or cover the cost of non-resident licensing fees
- Multiple lines of Health Plan Sales Experience
- Prior work at home experience