HR Systems and Benefits Analyst
As the HR Systems and Benefits Analyst you lead the data exchanges and administrative efforts to ensure our payroll and benefits processes and timelines are executed in an effective and efficient manner. This entails facilitating data exchanges between various systems, researching exchange errors and using root cause analysis to eliminate rework as much as possible. This will require significant engagement with other functional teams to understand relevant timelines, processes, workflows and co-dependencies. It will also require responsive and timely follow up with individuals when process flow and/or user errors are discovered, and appropriately rectified. This position also leads our endeavors reconciling vendor invoices from the various HR vendors, initiating enrollments and changes in various vendor platforms, ensuring financial deposits into assorted employee accounts are executed, and regular analysis of platform participation to ensure compliance with a multitude of regulations.
In addition, you will facilitate the creation and delivery of programmed and adhoc reporting used by the larger human resources team in their execution of core people programs, compensation evaluation and programming, diversity and inclusion efforts, etc. Additional reporting and project management work will be performed to assist Talent Acquisition, the HR Shared Services Team, the implementation of new vendors, mergers and acquisitions, and other projects as assigned by the Vice President of Human Resources
This is a full-time remote role based anywhere in the United States.
- Establish and maintain a solid understanding of the process flows, data exchange, and administrative requirements to ensure timely and compliance processing of payroll, 401(k), HSA and other financial tools, and the benefits platform writ large.
- Create and maintain partnerships with other functional teams to learn and appreciate process and data flows as well as the relevant timelines of such.
- Effect the timely and accurate transfer of date between the disparate ATS, HRIS, and Payroll systems to ensure a successful payroll run each week. Ensure program assignment transfers and begun and ended as appropriate, facilitate system changes for titles, wages, reporting relationships, etc. Liaise with the payroll team regarding workflows and data exchanges with particular attention to user and system generated errors. Provide timely and final resolution to impacted parties.
- Ensure all aspects regarding the administrative processes of our benefits platform are carried out in a timely and compliance manner. Meet weekly with representatives from our benefits broker, benefits portal and other vendors to ensure process integrity, proactively address system issues, and ensure appropriate vendor management is in place in partnership with the Vice President of HR, and various HR leaders.
- Run accurate reports on a programmed and ad hoc basis that enable the larger HR team to discharge their duties and run our core people programs. Meet with end users on regular basis to drive continuous improvement in such reporting.
- Ensure ownership of process inputs and outputs lie with the relevant stakeholders, and when ownership is not properly carried notify the Vice President of HR such that corrective measures may be taken.
- Develop and implement process and system changes in support of HR's and BroadPath’s strategic direction.
- Identify system changes that will necessitate retraining of staff and manage overall systems training for TA and HR staff. Provide documented information on training to ensure system functionality and integrity.
- Partner with other HR and IT leaders to ensure that state and federal reports, employee counts, diversity reports, etc. are completed accurately and within required guidelines and timeframes.
- Provide updates to internal and external web sites and other communications as appropriate. Work closely with BroadPath marketing and others to ensure alignment on employer branding endeavors and talent attraction materials / programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient Excel file creating and programming skills
- Medium proficient invoice reconciliation skills
- Ability to produce detailed reports from disparate data sources on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Ability to problem solve and find root cause analysis in program errors, configuring data for related system imports and exports
- Ability to execute tasks on a programmed time constrained basis, but also ad hoc
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and ensure related parties clearly understand next steps and how to achieve goal completion
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Consistent Deliverer - Ability to take initiative and complete projects in a fast-paced environment Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Personal Credibility - Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple responsibilities, while interacting successfully with many different personality types and effectively developing and maintaining strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Good planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills are critical. Able to meet multiple deadlines and challenging priorities within restricted timeframes is required. The ability to handle performance is also required. Superb communication skills, and ability to build relationships across functions, and excellent customer service skills.
- Have passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
Salesforce, various HRIS or payroll systems