Director Enterprise Apps
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of every day. BroadPath is currently searching for a Director of Enterprise Applications, the Director of Enterprise Applications will be responsible for the company's global applications and business processes. The Director will partner with various business units in setting strategic and tactical direction within the IT organization that provides business systems for global functions and ensures that platform strategies are aligned with Go-to-market strategies, corporate targets, and management of the ecosystem within industry aligned cost models. A successful candidate should have a solid track record of delivering sophisticated projects across the value chain, building effective business partnerships, leading business process / IT transformation initiatives, and cost management while ensuring a positive work environment that emphasizes teamwork to achieve common goals.
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day
- Lead and encourage the Enterprise Application Team to engage with the business and identify new functionality, develop compelling business cases, prioritize projects, and develop plans that maximize return on investment for the company
- Implementation and ongoing support and maintenance of enterprise applications including integrations; current state holds 40+ systems primarily SAAS based with custom integrations
- Manage a multi-year roadmap in alignment with IT cost models that delivers tangible/bottom line business value.
- Publish executive level dashboards for status and progress reporting
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team of the company and expected to collaborate professionally with your peers to develop common vision and buy-in
- Your team may consist of business analysts, software developers, data warehouse developers, reporting specialists, and other necessary support personnel required to accomplish your goals
- Engage with business leaders across all functions to influence and create the right security solutions to lower risk while focusing on minimal impact to business operations
- Effectively coordinate and lead high priority projects to completion which meet/exceed timelines and objectives
- Seek out, validate, and bring to the technology organization innovative standard methodologies and ideas from the outside, with an emphasis on application development methodologies
- A minimum of 10 years in managing enterprise applications, project management, process development and resource management. 8+ years of technical execution experience in both enterprise business systems for a remote work at home workforce in a globally distributed company. should know ATS, HCM, ERP and CRM areas well and how to meet security and compliance demands as well
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related or equivalent experience in sales or recruiting role, preferably with publishing, technical recruiting, or similar; or 3+ years with an advanced degree
- Subscription billing, pricing and software bundling, Contracts and related lifecycle management
- Has optimally led the development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals
- Deep knowledge of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology
- Superb communication skills with multi-functional teams, and able to handle various tasks and priorities
Our Director of Enterprise Applications will receive the following benefits
- Access to BroadPath’s Major Medical Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability starting first of the month after 60 days of employment, After one (1) year of employment, you will receive access to our 401K plan
- Bhive Kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Weekly Pay