Sr. Director Enterprise Apps
The Senior Director of Enterprise Applications will be responsible for the company's global applications and business processes. Reporting directly to the COO, the Senior Director of Enterprise Applications will partner with various internal and external business units. The main goal of the Senior Director of Enterprise Applications will be to set the strategic and tactical direction and manage the tech ecosystem within the IT organization which provides business systems for global functions and ensures platform strategies are aligned with go-to-market strategies, corporate targets, and industry aligned cost models. The successful candidate should have a solid track record of delivering sophisticated projects across the value chain, building effective business partnerships, leading business process / IT transformation initiatives, and ensuring cost management while maintaining a positive work environment that emphasizes collaboration to achieve common goals.
- Lead and encourage the enterprise application team to engage with the business and identify new functionality, develop compelling business cases, prioritize projects and plans that maximize return on investment for the company.
- Implement, support, and maintain enterprise applications including integrations; current state holds 40+ systems primarily SAAS based with custom integrations.
- Develop an enterprise-wide data governance and reporting model including a multi-year roadmap in alignment with IT cost models that delivers tangible/bottom line business value.
- Publish executive level dashboards for status and progress reporting.
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team of the company and expected to collaborate professionally with your peers to develop a common vision.
- Your team may consist of business analysts, software developers, data warehouse developers, reporting specialists, and other necessary support personnel required to accomplish your goals.
- Take full responsibility for the engagement and continued career development of your employees, and in addition, serve as a leader and developer of others in the larger IT context.
- Remove obstacles, close gaps, and mitigate risks to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery with impeccable quality.
- Engage with business leaders across all functions to influence and create the right security solutions to lower risk while focusing on minimal impact to business operations.
- Effectively coordinate and lead high priority projects to completion which meet/exceed timelines and objectives.
- Nurture a strong customer service mind-set throughout the applications team while fostering thought leadership and multi-functional partnerships.
- A minimum of 10 years of enterprise application management, project management, process development and resource management.
- 8+ years of technical execution experience in enterprise business systems for a remote workforce in a globally distributed company. In-depth knowledge of ATS, HCM, ERP and CRM areas and how to meet security and compliance demands.
- Subscription billing, pricing and software bundling, contracts, and related lifecycle management.
- Proven success in leading the development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals.
- Deep knowledge of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology.
- Superb communication skills with multi-functional teams and ability to handle various tasks and priorities.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related or equivalent experience in sales or recruiting role, preferably with publishing, technical recruiting, or similar; or 3+ years with an advanced degree.