Member Service Representative
Job DescriptionBroadPath is hiring experienced Member Service Representatives to work from home! Member Service Representatives will be responsible for navigating Health Plan members through the Health Insurance landscape through excellent service. Join our team of Member Service professionals who have exceptional experience and are dedicated to excellence. Come work remotely with BroadPath! As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera, and USB Headset. The Medical CS Agent position is responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls, reviewing member plans, assisting customers with questions, and resolving member concerns to the best of their ability.
ResponsibilitiesWhere You Come In?
- High volume of calls 30+ daily
- Review, update and becomes familiar with the new and revised benefit information, billing information, claims information
- Provide timely follow up and return calls when these are required.
- Answer calls within service level time
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business presence
- Utilize client tools to assist member inquiries
- Manage your time according to your appointed scheduled time (Breaks, Lunch, Training…..)
- All Customers Service Agents are required to work 100% on BroadPath Bhive Camera
- Ability to maintain 95% quality and 90% available time
What It Takes To Succeed
- High School Diploma or higher degree completed
- 1-3 Years Customer Service Experience
- 2-year Contact Center Preferred
- 1+ year Work at Home experience preferred
- 1+ Year experience working with FACETS
- Proficient in basic computer navigation such as use of multiple applications, ability to toggle between applications/tools, utilization of remote desktops
- Ability to multi-task, which includes the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day, all though tasks may be repetitive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally, patiently, and courteously with customers over the phone
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to comply with company rules and policies
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult, angry calls and benefit issues with little assistance
- Ability to work hours as assigned. It may be necessary, given the business need to work holidays, and overtime
- Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm PST
Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays. Must be flexible to work outside of normal departmental operating hours.