IT Manager - On-Site Manila Office!
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices.The IT Manager (PH) is responsible for managing daily operations and overseeing the administrative activities of BroadPath’s Manila office. This includes overseeing the service desk team, managing the onsite infrastructure, managing the warehousing functions, and acting as the overall IT / technical liaison in PH.
Day to Day
- Effectively manage, develop, and train the PH based Information Technology team(s)
- Conduct and share results from service and operation performance reviews.
- Act as the key liaison between BroadPath and building managed Facilities and IT Service teams
- Ensure IT infrastructure is maintained and work with facility-based IT resources to troubleshoot and address issues with infrastructure including firewalls, switches, servers, etc.
- Being aware of and manage the costs of running all IT operations in PH.
- Conduct regular benchmarking and analysis to propose changes to programs and projects
- Manage Network Operations Center (NOC) PH-based resources
- Manage IT Inventory and Provisioning processes for PH hardware including both agent and corporate work at home (WAH) users. Requires working with US based resources to ensure timely procurement, delivery and receipt of necessary hardware
- Strong understanding of PC Imaging process and Maintaining a PC Golden image
- Must reside at our NCR. Must be able to commute to offcie
- Extensive IT experience including endpoints / help desk, network administration, and system administration (including Microsoft products, Fortinet Firewalls and Juniper Switches)
- The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the PH IT teams and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team
- An ability to advocate for necessary resources, support, and appreciation for the PH IT teams
- The ability to manage time while setting the tone of the team through modeling and leadership
- Experience with vendor management including IT, facility, and procurement partners