Site Manager (aka HIVE Colony Architect)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Site Manager to oversee our local Hive in Rochelle, Illinois. The Site Manager will lead a high performing team focused on employee engagement, local hiring and training!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Manager with a passion for people and a desire to lead a vibrant and connected team! If you meet the listed requirements and are excited about this opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
- Oversee employee engagement, sourcing, hiring, training, and management within the Hive
- Employment brand management, recruitment advertising, and recruitment marketing
- Design and launch of effective social media campaigns to promote awareness to the Hive and aid in recruitment efforts
- Accountable for attainment and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across the functional Hive Teams
- Oversee coordination of Workforce Management and Scheduling
- Manage and motivate team of Supervisors
- Experience in Call Center Management
- Experience in Sales Management
- Experience Health Plan Sales
- Managing a remote team
- Resident of Rochelle, IL or surrounding communities, with established social network within the community and extensive knowledge of the area