Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Pharmacy Customer Service Representative to work from home, we want you! Pharmacy Customer Service Representative will thrive in our high speed & connected culture here at BP; embrace it through our concerts, magic shows, trivia nights, group chats and our Bhive platform - it’s one of a kind! We are hiring now!
Day to Day Stuff
- Explain plans, procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to the members
- Assist member with adding or updating account details to ensure accuracy
- Review and resolve any complaints regarding mail orders, billing, refunds, PCP, and prescriptions
- Empathetic, and able to quickly identify and prioritize callers needs
- Must Adhere to all call center metrics such as schedule adherence, after call, csat, and handle time
Money & Perks!
- Average salary after Training is $15-$21 hourly, based on prior experience
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
As our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.Position Disclaimer: Must reside in AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, KY, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
- Call Center Experience
- Healthcare/Exposure to healthcare environments
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Data Entry Experience
- Responsible for providing your own 19" monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard
- Reliable hardwired internet is a must with at least 15mbps download|5mbps upload speeds