Medicare Sales and Enrollment Specialists!
What’s the Hive?
• The Hive powered by BroadPath is an immersive training center located in Salem, OR. In the Hive Training Center, you will enjoy our Community Outreach Events, Healthcare Industry Expert Guidance and Paid Training equipping you with the best tools available to drive your new career as Medicare Sales & Enrollment Specialist.
• The Hive is searching for motivated candidates who are ready to start a Work from Home Career in Medicare Sales & Enrollment. You will train onsite in the Hive for 11 weeks, then you will enjoy a remote / hybrid lifestyle and connect with the Hive from the comfort of your home!
Program Details & Pay Schedule
Our paid training and guidance will provide you with the tools to succeed, but your drive and performance will drive your career into a Fortune 10 Company!
• Weeks 1-2 (Onsite Pre-licensing Training) | $16.00 per hour
• Weeks 3-7 (Onsite Product Training) | $17.00 per hour
• Weeks 8-11 (Onsite Nesting) | $20.00 per hour
• Weeks 12+ (Work at home / Hybrid) | $20.00 per hour
• Licensing costs can add up; do not worry, the Hive will reimburse and/or cover all costs pertaining to obtaining your Health Producer License!
Additional Hive Perks!
Exclusive entertainment events like agent appreciation, lunch and learns, holiday parties, virtual concerts, virtual magic shows, and much more!
Access to the Hive powered by BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment
Eligible employees will transition directly to a Fortune 10 company with time employment opportunities
Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
- As our ideal Hive candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building, and maintaining trusting relationships in the Hive and the Community. And like us, you are gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused!
- Receive and resolve inbound phone calls from prospective members, No Knocking on doors!
Meet and maintain requirements for Licensing, Appointments, and Annual Certifications
- Identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Active listener with empathetic and informative written and verbal communication skills
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Outbound calling (as business needs require) to prospective and or/current members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Exceed (not just meet!) established performance goals in quality, customer satisfaction, adherence, and attendance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must live within driving distance of Salem, OR
- Must train on-site for 11 weeks then transition to remote/hybrid
- Must be able to return to the Hive for scheduled engagement activities
- Consultative Selling
- Customer focus
- Telephonic Communication
- Strategic thinking
- Financial aptitude
- Strong desire to “Help People Live Healthier Lives” by educating consumers on available plans and assistance in enrollment in a plan that meets the consumer’s healthcare needs.
- Is a people person with the ability to sell.
- Drive to launch your career as Licensed Health Insurance Agent selling Medicare Plans
- Post-Training: ability to self-motivate, and meet work home requirements including a dedicated and distraction free work environment, hardwired internet connection (10 mbps download, 5 mbps upload)