Medicare Sales and Enrollment Specialists!
Job DescriptionThe Hive is a place where you can jumpstart your career in the health insurance world. We are hiring motivated individuals to join our team of Medicare Sales and Enrollment Specialists. We pay for training, licenses, and other credentials needed to forge a lasting career in healthcare. When you launch your career with the Hive, you will be supporting a Fortune 10 Healthcare company by answering incoming inquiries from prospective members and providing the assistance and information they need to select the right plan for them. You can get the best of both worlds in our hybrid work environment. You will spend the first 9 - 11 weeks of your journey in our Rochelle, IL, office learning about Medicare Advantage products and how to help Medicare-eligible consumers decide on the option that best fits their needs. Once you are up and running, you will enjoy a unique hybrid work experience where you will alternate days between working remotely and joining your colleagues in our Rochelle office. After you have immersed yourself in the job and have had hands-on experience, you will have the opportunity to transition from the Hive and work directly for a Fortune 10 Healthcare company.
ResponsibilitiesAs our ideal Hive candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building, and maintaining trusting relationships in the Hive and the Community. And like us, you are gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused!
- Answer incoming inquiries from prospective members, learn about their healthcare needs with the goal of helping them select the Medicare product that best suits their needs Identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Follow up with existing members to answer questions and review current or new products and services
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Navigate multiple computer systems to document member information while maintaining active listening and engagement with members
- Assist in completion of the enrollment application over the phone, staying consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of performance, attendance, and customer experience
Program Schedule + Compensation + Benefits
- Operating hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 10pm Central Time. Your shift will be provided during training
- Alternate between remote and onsite work at our nearby office
- Training and job-related licensing fees will be covered
- Starting wage of $16/hour, increase to $20/hour after successful completion of training
- Earning potential of $45k - $65k+ annually
- All costs related to licensing and certifications are covered
- Entry-level position with the opportunity to quickly advance your career and earning potential
- Eligible for health and dental benefits after 60 days
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule and work overtime and/or weekends as needed
- Once initial training is complete, ability to work onsite 2x weekly and come onsite for local events/training
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, including the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities