Licensed Telesales Agent
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Paced and Collaborative, these are just some of the phrases that our employees use to describe us. Don’t just take it from us though, become a part of BroadPath and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an engaging and connected experience. BroadPath is hiring Licensed Health Insurance Agents. Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents will be responsible for inbound and making outbound calls to and from individuals who may be interested in purchasing Commercial Health Plans/under 65 on the Affordable Care Act (ACA)/State-based Marketplace.
ResponsibilitiesFor this role, you will be provided an hourly rate, weekly pay, work from home, a $300 Training Completion Bonus, and a $600 End of Season Bonus.
You will be expected to work the project between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Pacific Time. The project is estimated to run from September 27 through March 31 estimated.
- Engage in active listening to effectively identify specific inquiries and concerns while meticulously documenting required information.
- Ask pertinent and probing questions while conducting needs assessments based on the invaluable feedback of prospective members.
- Educate and guide members toward selecting the plan that aligns with their unique requirements.
- Initiate outbound calls, reach out to prospective or current members to address their inquiries, and review our various products and services.
Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents will love the following benefits & perks!
- PAY RATE/SALARY: $18 - $22 /hour
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, and our one of a kind “Bhive Kit;” which includes a camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay
- High school diploma or GED
- Active resident health insurance license, and willingness to acquire additional non-resident licenses based on client needs non-resident license fees will be covered!
- Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) acquired before start date
- Minimum 1 year experience with Commercial or Under 65 sales
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Advanced Computer keyboarding and data entry skills
- Ability to effectively multitask and possess excellent attention to detail with exceptional follow-up skills