Member Service Representative
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Member Service Representative to work from home, we want you! Our Member Service Representative will exceed our customers’ expectations through a compassionate approach; assess their needs, assign priorities, and triage information to appropriate resources to help facilitate access to the medications and therapies they need. Customers may include patients, medical professionals, care givers, payers, and pharmacies.
- Verifying eligibility and coverage for prescribed medications.
- If medication is not covered, work with the caller to determine what medication can be covered and assist with building prior authorizations for these medications.
- Assisting Prior Authorization individuals with status updates on the authorizations and statuses of the request.
- Explain medical plans to members, pharmacies, any additional verified call with whom agents work with to resolve member issues. Will also review these items with members/pharmacies as needed.
- Reviewing medication inquiries and contacting healthcare providers for follow-up information
- Reviewing provider documentation and accurately interpreting and entering data into the database
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multitask and possess excellent attention to detail
- Self- motivated with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team with minimal direct supervision
Basic QualificationsAs our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
- Call Center Experience
- Healthcare/Exposure to healthcare environments
- Claims Review/Medical Billing would be considered as they have experience with medications and pronunciation of medications.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude)
- Data Entry Experience Required
- Responsible for providing your own 19" monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard
- Reliable hardwired internet is a must with at least 15mbps download|5mbps upload speeds
Money & Perks!
- Average salary after Training is $14.50 hourly, based on prior experience
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to Broad Path's Limited Medical Plan starting on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!