Bilingual Licensed Health Insurance Agent (English & Vietnamese)
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Bilingual (English & Vietnamese) Licensed Health Insurance Agent to work from home, we want you! Our Bilingual Licensed Health Insurance Agent will be responsible for providing guidance and support to member services representatives handling outbound interactions.
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals telephonically in the following ways:
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to qualified lead and ultimately sale
- May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Educate Members and potential members on plans benefits and details based on consumer needs
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of change, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
- Secure compliant enrollment into appropriate plan.
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of sales quota, quality, attendance and other performance criteria
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
Bonus Pay & Perks
- $300 Sign-on Bonus
- $600 End of Season Stay-on Bonus
- Exclusive Weekly Bonus Incentives, Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
Our Bilingual Licensed Health Insurance Agents will love the following benefits & perks!
- Average Salary/Rate is $22 Hourly Based on Experience
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, and our one of a kind “Bhive Kit;” which includes a camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay
- Proficient in both Vietnamese and Spanish.
- Must have a valid Health Producer License
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.).
- Experience with support channels including telephone, email, and chat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.