Patient Transportation Scheduler
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast-paced, and Collaborative are just some words our employees use to describe us when they become a part of BroadPath and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Patient Transportation Scheduler to work from home! Our Patient Transportation Scheduler will be responsible for assisting callers with scheduling travel arrangements for doctor appointments.
Our Patient transportation scheduler will love the following benefits & perks!
- Handle inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
- Inbound calls will be received from patients, providers, or clinic staff members
- Schedule, coordinate and assist patients with transportation. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
- Confirm pick-ups and returns, address, changes, or inquiries in the appropriate database within required timeframes.
- Administers schedule additions, changes, or inquiries in the appropriate database within required timeframes.
- Codes, documents, tracks, and resolves all incoming calls and actions taken in core systems.
- Works effectively in a structured production environment.
- Adheres to daily schedules and assignments.
- Maintains strict patient and company confidentiality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality and attendance.
- PAY RATE/SALARY: $15 Hourly
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, and our one of a kind “Bhive Kit;” which includes a camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay
As our ideal candidate
, you are Empathetic, Kind, Polite, have Strong Soft Skills, and demonstrate the ability to maintain trusting relationships with all patients.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced call center environment
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Strong desire to work with the elderly
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material