Outbound Sales Representative
Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is immediately hiring Outbound Sales Representative to work from home, we want you! Our Outbound Sales Representative will be responsible for completing outbound calls, scheduling wellness and/or quality appointments for Telehealth services.
- Document each completed call in client system in accordance with their process
- Agents will work from their home office environments using BROADPATH telephonic systems and peripherals
- Effectively navigate and utilize a knowledgebase system on every call
- Adhere to all call metrics as set forth by the client including Schedule Adherence, Average Handling Time, After Call Work and CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction Scores) if applicable
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals driven by KPIs
Our Outbound Sales Representative will love the following benefits & Perks!
- PAY RATE/SALARY: $16 hourly
- Exclusive HiveLife entertainment events, and invitation to join our Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to Broad Path's Limited Medical Plan starting on the first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, and our one of a kind Bhive kit
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay Days!
Basic QualificationsAs our ideal candidate, you are organized, driven to tackle the challenge of building and maintaining trusting relationships. And like us, you’re gritty, embrace coaching, innovative, and are culture focused.
- 1 year of inbound Sales Call Center experience
- Grit; demonstrated passion and perseverance towards goals despite obstacles or distractions
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills